Friday, November 7, 2008

26th Scene: Ciao

Time Check:
November 07, 2008
11:24PM (Manila Time)

There are times when I’m lying in my bed, Hug my pillow and cry from this tip again, And my eyes are like windshields on a rainy day, Almost rubbed down, swelling, as I keep on, Digging my face in these cold hands of mine, Heaven knows how bitter I am. ‘Cause this angel has flown away from me, Leaving me in drunken misery, I should have clipped her wings and made her mine, For all eternity, Now this angel has flown away from me, Thought I had the strength to set her free, Did what I did because I love her so, Will she ever find her way back home to me. I’m so tired, I feel like catching forty winks, Being up all night in this elbow room, That puts me in a trance, Where hopes and dreams come true, Now my lips are burning and my eyes are hurting, From this fumes I mixed till I light another, PSPs just to pass my time, oh Heaven knows how bitter I am.



Picture is quite faggy, but get used to it. Maunti lang mga nakita ko pictures ni lola. And she's the one in blue dress. Maybe at this moment, nakapila na siya and waiting for her time to be with God. iloveyou lola, maraming salamat sa lahat. sorry kung hindi nasabi ng personal. I love you lola. Mamimiss ko kayo.

And i know she is now at rest singing with the angels with a big smile on her heart saying you'll just need to get along with your bright scenes AJ. Just go on by and i'll read your daily scriptures to get updated for what is going on down there. xD

No comments: